In order to make sure our emails are delivered to you, you may want to whitelist our email address. Here are a few quick steps you can take so that you never miss an email from us.
Our emails are coming from email@example.com. You can add our email address to your address book and that will take care of it.
Additionally, if you're in Gmail, you may want to move our emails from the “promotions” or “updates” tab to the “Primary” tab.
Detailed steps for whitelisting our email address.
Our email address is “firstname.lastname@example.org”
- Tap the sender’s from name.
- Choose “Create New Contact.”
- Add “Fastpitchmedia” as the Name.
- Edit any other details, like adding our phone number: 408-639-8452.
- Tap “Done” to save.
- Tap the picture of the sender.
- Tap the add to contacts icon.
- Tap “Create new contact.”
- Choose the correct account if you are signed into multiple email addresses.
- Fill in any name and other details like adding our phone number: 408-639-8452.
- Tap the check mark to save.
1-Minute Video – How to Whitelist an Email Address in Gmail (Video)
How to Whitelist an Email Address in Outlook
For additional instructions for Yahoo mail, Apple mail, Outlook, and other email clients check this article.